Bsod windows 7 x86

Status
Not open for further replies.

killu

Well not much to be told I get a lot of bosd lately and I don't know ehat to do. Its random timeing.

Need you're help pls as soon as possible since I'm working on 1 big project and it bugs me when I loose my work

Here are the minidumps

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    119.9 KB · Views: 2
First, back up everything now that is important to you especially this big project. Burn to a CD and for your project transfer everything important to a falsh drive so you can access it on another system.

Second, run memtest on your RAM. This is completely safe and free and will engage 2 seconds after you boot-up.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed but either one should work. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

already did memtest with 10 passes and no error.

What did the minidumps say?
What was the problem

Four of your minidumps were corrupted and thus they were unreadable. Four of your minidumps were 3 different error codes but unfortunantly they only cited Windows OS drivers which are usually too general to be of much help. They more so point to the fact that there is a problem rather than being the problem themselves.

The error codes are:

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (Start > Run > EventVwr.msc >OKAY) for additional information and especially look for Yellow eclamations or Red Xs.

0x8E and these are almost always caused by hardware and are especially a strong indicator of corrupted memory. Sometimes they can be caused by faulty drivers.

0xA (twice) and these are caused by either hardware or drivers attempting to addresss a higher IRQ Level than they are designed for.

1. Run Chkdsk

2. Scan for infections

3. Run Driver Verifier. See this link: http://www.techsupportforum.com/2110308-post3.html

Hmm tryed everything now and nothing works I'll post you a new minidump that I got today with only office running and autocad

Gl

Attachments

• 040410-25303-01.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back