BSOD Windows 7

Roberto123

Hi, sometimes I have a blue screen of death with tcpip.sys
sometimes cpudrv64.sys

I will attach the dumpfiles

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    92.6 KB · Views: 1
Is you system a laptop, a PC you built yourself, or a PC that was prebuilt like a Dell or HP?

Also, run a full security scan.

it is a pc from a store and i chose the components like asus crosshair4 extreme motherboard and a amd sixcore1090T-processor

I already used malwarebytes and deleted a trojan horse dropper or something

Okay, well the first two minidumps cited the Intel ethernet driver e1q62x64.sys as the cause of your issues. tcipip.sys is a Windows driver that has to do with Networking/Internet protocol. Thus both drivers are appearing to confirm your need to go to Asus' website, find your exact motherboard, and update the drivers from there.

As for cpudrv64.sys just what it is is murky. Research is not clear and some indications are it is an infection, but as I said this is murky at best. There is still the possibility that you are still infected.

So, go to our Virus and Malware Removal forum, read the UPDATED 8 Step sticky, follow the steps as give - don't skip any of the steps - and when you finish post on that forum with the required logs attached.

as i already said, the trojan horse dropper or something has been removed n i havent had a blue sreen ever since, it's only 2 days or 1 day but i like it, no blue screens, thx for the help, malwarebytes solved my problem

Back