muttfacejohnson

My setup
Cpu: i5-3570K OC to 4.4Ghz
Motherboard: Asrock Extreme4
Boot drive: 120GB Intel 330 ssd
Storage drive: 500GB Seagate Momentus XT Hybrid-Drive
Psu: Antec High Current Gamer 750W
Ram: 16GB G. Skill Ripjaw

My computer would randomly BSOD and freeze up on me. I unistalled and reinstalled my graphics drivers which solved one BSOD error. After that I began to get this on about 3 times a day. I since then reinstalled windows after a format and reinstalled all my drivers. During the install I suffered the BSOD posted here. I am out of options and am really thinking that the problem is harware related. I just don't know how to find out what the source is.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA80109CF630
BCP3: FFFFFA80109CF910
BCP4: FFFFF80002D84240
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\082012-6614-01.dmp
C:\Users\Charlie\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-21184-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Were all these files hi-lighted in pink inside Bluescreenview? Only the hi-lighted files should be noted? There are so many, I can't help believe that they were all hi-lighted. It is important to know what the hi-lighted ones were

The first is the error over view the next two in the txt are the two items that were highlighted in bluescreenview

Attachments

• DumpFile.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 2
Seems to be this one that is frequent in each dump file as being highlighted only one other has been highlighted along with it that was the last entry in the txt file from the last post

Attachments

• DumpFile.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 4
Okay, this is looking like a hard drive issue. Run CHKDSK (check disk) by going to control panel, and right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

I have it connected to a SATA3 port and in ACHI its been happening since the beggining of this month so within the first few weeks of building the computer.

CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
Ntoskrnl.exe

Did we forget about a firmware reverse or update for the hard drive? Can you contact Seagate Support? Did you register this drive with Seagate for warranty?

Ill be contacting them soon, college is really difficult at the moment calculus computer science and what not is really not being friendly at the moment so I have not had much time.

Back