BSoD with Begining of physical memory dumping

hi this is somewhat new to me some one can help me please

I had a problem with my PC

details of my problem :
my computer restarts by showing an error message. It happens to me in the every start of my PC only after at least 3hrs of its power off
It restarts and restarts but unable to starts and only starts after its power off and on
and it works normally through out the day
initially I format the c drive and installing windows7 but my problem does not solved now
I not only I formatting the c drive but the entire hard disc and made the partitions and installing windows-XP-SP-2 but my problem persists again

techinical information;
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA
BSOD.....STOP: 0x00000050 (0xB913DDD8, 0x00000000, 0x80596118,
0x00000000).

OS: ..........................................................................W indows XP - SP
processor............................................................i3-530 2.93Freq
Mother Board.....................................................LGA1156 DH55TC Media series
Graphic card: ...........................................................................1GB
HDD: ...............................................................SATA 500GB
Ram .......................................................2GB

what I have to do? please help me

Can you please attach minidumps for analysis with your next post? You can find these in C:\windwos\minidump.

Please zip latest five (5) dumps in a single file.

Hi this is somewhat new to me some one can help me please

I had a problem with my PC

details of my problem :
my computer restarts by showing an error message. It happens to me in the every start of my PC only after at least 3hrs of its power off
It restarts and restarts but unable to starts and only starts after its power off and on
and it works normally through out the day
initially I format the c drive and installing windows7 but my problem does not solved now
I not only I formatting the c drive but the entire hard disc and made the partitions and installing windows-XP-SP-2 but my problem persists again

techinical information;
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA
BSOD.....STOP: 0x00000050 (0xB913DDD8, 0x00000000, 0x80596118,
0x00000000).

OS: ..........................................................................W indows XP - SP2
processor............................................................i3-530 2.93Freq
Mother Board.....................................................LGA1156 DH55TC Media series
Graphic card: ........................................................................... 1GB
HDD: ...............................................................SATA 500GB
Ram .......................................................2GB

what I have to do? please help me

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    124.5 KB · Views: 1
Half of your dumps came up with (aida32.sys) Aida System Information software, one with your nVidia disply driver and the remaining pointed at various system processes.

What are the specs of RAM you have (i.e. make/model/timings/voltage)?

Please ensure that timings/voltage in BIOS exactly matches what came on the RAM's packaging.

When did this problem started happening? Is this system is in warranty or you assembled it yourself?

Back