BSOD

Zimm7

0x0000007B (0xF78D2524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

This only happened because I didn't realize my computer went into hibernation and I was trying to turn it on then this happens and it just keep rebooting

Your hard drive might be fried. :( This is in the worst of scenarios....

How capable are you? Can you get into your PC and try to disconnect the main HDD that contains the OS? Probably the only hard drive in your PC. Unless you've added another, which then you should be aware of which is which.

Try to disconnect the drive, and see if you can access the BIOS. You could try accessing the BIOS before you disconnect the drive, also. Look for the listing were it says SATA: (Lists the drive which you have)

If it does not list any drives other than your optical drive, this may help verify that your hard drive has failed.

Post back with anything you have tried.

Sorry for the delay I have been very busy. But I forgot to mention that I got the blue screen because I was trying to see if I could fix it with my window xp 2000 cd because I thought it was a boot error. I didn't see anything that said to fix or recover. After that it started to load some stuff then when it finished I got the blue screen. So I was wounded if is it a boot error or it's my hardware because that sounds serious :(

I need my pc

I disconnected my hdd I don't know if I'm looking in the right area I went to devices and I see a section that says ATA drivers setup is that the right place?

I disconnected my hdd I don't know if I'm looking in the right area I went to devices and I see a section that says ATA drivers setup is that the right place?

If you dont know if you are doing something right with the hardware, please dont. I do not recommend it if you are inexperienced. Reconnect whatever you disconnected. Go into the BIOS and see if your hard drive is listed under the PATA or SATA devices/drives. You should have looked before disconnecting, I mentioned this out of order, my bad.

Your reply brings up a new point... Please list off the model and operating system of your PC. If you are talking about loading up a Windows 2000 (or XP, different operating system) CD on it to try to fix it, I'm wondering if this isnt just a sign you should upgrade, whether you are running 2000, or XP...

Oh my bad I didn't explained what I meant. I took my hdd out then went into bios and wasn't sure if I was looking in the right place when I look In ATA Drives Setup. But I plugged back in my hdd and went back into bios and got this if it's any help.

CPU Type Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
CPU Speed 3.00 GHz
CPU Bus Speed 1333 MHz
CPU Core Count 2 of 2 Enabled
Installed Memory 2048
Memory Bus Speed 1067 MHz
Active Video Intel (r) Eaglelake Graphic Chip Accelerated VGA BIOS
Onboard Audio Enabled
Onboard Ethernet Enabled
Fan 1 Operating
SATA Drive 0 250GB SATA1
SATA Drive 1 Other ATAPI
SATA Drive 3 None

Oh good. Good news is that it looks as if your bios still reads your hard drive. 250gb?

Next well need to know what operating system.

Zimm7, an example of an operating system would be Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Windows xp

Thank you. This information is critical and in order to properly assist you in any troubleshooting we will need some of these details, and we'll need to know them for a fact. Unless you want to provide the rest of the requested information then I'm done. I appreciate your efforts mailpup, you've been doing this much longer than myself. lol.

Zimm, it seems you have a good hard drive at this point. Your easiest route is to probably buy a new PC, because what you'd need to do to fix your PC may be beyond your abilities, and I really hope you dont take that personally and get offended, because I'm prematurely judging, and just being blunt so that nobody has to waste anymore time (you or myself.)

(The other information requested was the model of your PC. "Lenovo" helps a little, but we need the full model number in some scenarios.)

Back