BSODs bad_pool_caller

freakanzy

Hi, I'm experiencing pretty frequent BSODs in the last couple of days ... I've had a secondary hard drive fail 2 days ago and now I'm also having trouble with these. Also I've installed Windows 8.1 durring this time if I remember correctly. The BSOD itself is saying BAD_POOL_CALLER and I've attached a couple of minidumps from the last 2 days or so.

I'm really freaking out a bit, because everything seems to be dying, so I would really appreciate the help.

Attachments

• minidumps.zip
    243 KB · Views: 1
Ah -.- I recently uninstalled avast as well, but I didn't notice that the BSODs were connected to that. I'm gonna try to reinstall and then use the Removal Utility to delete it again. Hope it helps.

Nope, sadly I'm still getting BSOD. I've only had 1 today so far, so at least they feel far less frequent than before, so maybe there were 2 different things wrong? Anyway, I'm attaching the latest minidump, hope you can help me sort this out :)

Attachments

• 120113-19718-01.zip
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
I've reformatted and reinstalled windows ... hope it's ok now, I just didn't have the time to diagnose further as I need my PC. Thanks for trying though :)

Back