BSODs on W7, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (netr70.sys)

Gwydi0n

Hi there, long time reader first time poster.

A while ago I started having problems with my computer.
At certain times I get the following bluescreen:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x57B0000C, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x9022977F)

netr70.sys
- Address 9022977F, base at 90202000, Datestamp 45923fd3

I have found 3 main reasons that trigger this BSOD:

- Playing any type of streaming audio/video (like listen to music/watch anime series/...)
- Download more then 2 things at the same time
- Startup WoW when it is NOT minimized. (when I minimize it while it is on the loading screen, it starts up)

It also happend on numerous other occasions, but these are the moments it crashes 90% of the time. It also only occurs when I am connected to the internet!!

When pressing the "find solution for problems" button after I reboot it says I have a problem with a Ralink Technology product and that I need to update the driver. So I updated the driver for my Raeltek RTL8168C(P) (I guess this is my onboard networkcard?) and rebooted.

This did not solve anything.

I then dusted of my pc, defragged everything, put my RAM in different slots, started up with only 1/2 of my RAM inside, ... none of this worked.

Finaly out of misery I decided "well f*ck it, I'll just format". After formatting it went well for a while, I was able to watch clips online and stuff untill it all of a sudden came back (after a day or 3).

Please help me!!
My knowledge of computers is not great enough to fix this problem on my own!!

Below are my specs, a minidump file (will upload more later) and a HiJack this log.

Specs:

Intel(R)Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @2,5Ghz (not overclocked)
Nvidea Geoforce GTX 260
4GB RAM

!! I am connecting to the internet using an old Belkin Wireless G USB adapter: Belkin F5D7050 !!
Normaly I connect with a Linksys Wireless-N PCI adapter model WMP300N, but the antenna on that one broke. I also had the problem while using that adapter

Attachments

• 013111-21668-01.dmp
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
  • hijackthis.log
    3 KB · Views: 1
Ah crap, should have been in Techsupport.

Can an admin move this over there? or should I make a new topic?

Back