Building graphics workstation

Bro ,
just seen your suggestion , really very help full.. also need your advise in building graphics workstation. we are advertising company.. I want to build a perfect graphics workstation for our our designers..
we use the following applications .

3d Software- 3d studio Max 2013
Render resolution- HD 1920
Adobe Master Collection 6
Adobe Design Collection 6 (illustrator-photoshop-indesign) ME
Maya
After Effect Package Plugin
Cinema 4D –vision 14

all the above application we use to make exhibition stall designs..ect.
at present we are using intel xeon quad core - 3.2 Ghz with 6GB RAM .. ATI RADEON HD4780 1GB., we are using single monitor.. may be required Dual screen..

I was looking for HD Z820 and Z640 series... dual xeon with 8 core processor with 32GB RAM , Nvidia Quadro 4000 is costing huge amount...$ 10,000/- each

I know build customized will reduce the cost...I want about 5 workstations..

so please advise me best suitable computer spec... relable spec and recomanded graphics card.. my budged is $ 5000/-

Absolutely for one machine.$ 5K for one Machine . below 5K will very fine..
but I want best performance machine.

the applications using are :
Adobe suite CS6 ,3DMAX , Corel Draw ( rare usage ) Auto cad , Archi CAD , Maya and Vray.
as I mentioned we are exhibitions and events designers.. the branded HP workstations is very expensive. advise me customized workstation with best motherboard , Processor and graphics card.. recommanded memory size

Yes.... I want to make customized.. that's why I am here.. I want to select best quality motherboard, Processor and RAM.. please advise me the dual processor solution..stronger spec for professional work.

with regards

I can do that. This is what I would recommend:
CPU: 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2630
Motherboard: ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS
RAM: 2 x Kingston ECC Registered RAM (4x4GB)
CPU Cooler: 2 x Corsair H80i Closed Loop Water Cooler
GPU: nVidia Quadro K4000
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB
HDD: x WD Caviar Black 1TB-2TB -- You need to chose how many HDDs you need. Photoshop uses a lot of memory for scratch drives, so you want a HDD dedicated to that. It is under your discretion how many HDDs you need.
PSU: Corsair HX 1050
DVD Drive: Lite-On DVD Drive
Case: Xigmatek Elysium Black - A bit overkill, but I am not really sure about what cases fit the wide WS motherboard I chose other than this case.

With 3 HDDs, the final price is about $4,350. This gives you plenty of room for expansion. Maybe you want to add another 840 Pro (dont RAID 0 them).

Do you need a Windows 7 subscription and peripherals (keyboard, mice, monitors)?

Back