Buying a smartphone

Hi guys, my HTC cell phone sucks, it runs out of the battery every one hour, so I want to buy a new smartphone, one of my friends recommends me ZOPO phone, I havent heard of it before, have you ? I have searched it a lot on the internet and it seems to be a new brand Android phone? er, I am not good at tech stuff, I just hope my new phone could possesses the same function as my tablet does maybe?
Here is the phone I just found from amazon, and I completely dont understand its specs, can anybody here give me a help?

http://www.amazon.com/ZOPO-Quad-And...=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1381894469&sr=1-1

(just googled it) ZOPO is a new Chinese mobile phone manufacturer. The specs are very good for that price. With those Chinese phones its just down to the build quality (internal and external) if it is good or not. I have pretty nice experience with a "Star N 9000" (Chinese phone that my brother uses) but the experience is not as smooth as with a branded phone. So are they good value for money? Well I would say yes, although I have seen divided opinions on some of them. As for the tablet, most android phone are identical to tablets, the only difference being screen size and the acceptance of sim cards. (cheaper tablets don t support sim cards)

What is your price range and what region of the world do you live in? Does your preferred carrier have a site we can check out the choices on?

I have the top of the line Motorola Smartphone I had paid too much even with the GF Corp Discount which takes off -$50 off the price of the phone. Still to replace it another $250. If I wait a bit I might get those flex thin panels but might be what another 10 years for that to hit the streets.

Back