Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & other games - PC or PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richy2k9

hello...

i've decided to get some games soon for my PS3 & some for a PC i'm assembling.

as some of my most anticipated PS3 titles would be available next year, i'm planning also some purchase on PC for actual titles.

For the PS3 i will get:

- God of War Collection (even if i have both PS2 versions & PS3 have BC)
- Dante's Inferno
- Darksiders
- God of War 3 (played the demo - A.W.E.S.O.M.E!)
- Gran Turismo 5
- Heavy Rain

later on when confirmed release date:

- Team ICO collection
- The Last Guardian
- Castlevania - Lord of shadow

But my biggest issue remains with actual games, i'm waiting for Uncharted 2 to be delivered, meanwhile i need also to buy Assassin's Creed 2 & Modern Warfare 2.

Suggestion most welcome on which flavor i shall buy. I'm also after Trine, Braid & need to see which platform will suite best.

so there are 4 games, please vote for PC or PS3 respectively.

thanking you for reading & for the help.

cheers!

i would normally vote PC for fps titles but COD:MW2 is a bit stripped on the computer. It's still a pretty good game respectively but the multiplayer isn't as satisfying vs the console due to the lack of dedicated servers. thanks infinity ward...

i own a ps3 as well and i usually only buy the exclusives. god of war and uncharted are must-haves and i bought assassins creed 2 as well since i didn't want to wait for the PC release. if i were to buy COD i'd go with the console version especially because the PC version is the same price for whatever reason (greed). right now im waiting on Lost Planet 2, God of War 3 and finally GT5 which i might import.

hello...

hello ...

thank you EXCellR8 for the reply, yes i've read about the COD:MW2 dedicated server issue.
& adding to the fact that i still need to build up the PC.

I'm also after Lost Planet 2 ;) ..

i want to also consider the other 3 games (Trine / Braid / Assassin's Creed 2)
Yet the time i build up the PC, maybe AC2 will be already released. My initial idea was to build it as soon as Diablo III comes out.

If someone already tried the games on one platform or another & would care share the experience, i'll be grateful.

thanks again

cheers!

hello ...

just bought Trine on PSN .. it's a wonderful game, nice physics, nice graphics & cool platform gameplay.
I would recommend this to anyone (PC or PS3) ...

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back