Can I overclock my asus notebook 17"

alio matt

I'm wondering whether I can overclock my ASUS R500VD notebook it has an INTEL sandy bridge core I5 3210M 2.50 GHz processor 4GB (max 8) of ram running puppy linux and windows xp home edition SP2 32 bit I have benchmarked it and ill email the results to anyone who replys and gives me their email and if you're wondering why I'm running windows xp read my article in the Alternative OS section of the forums called "If all else is too hard try puppy linux" bye:);):D(y):p:cool:(y)(y):confused::confused::confused:

Hi im just asking if I can oc an intel celeron m with heatsink in a hp / compaq laptop with pheonix bios it has 1.5 gb ram and win vista home basic 32bit which WILL become win7 pro 32bit for a friend:);)(y):D

WHY? It's a laptop after all and not a gaming system. IMO, Leave well enough alone.

Hi im just asking if I can oc an intel celeron m with heatsink in a hp / compaq laptop with pheonix bios it has 1.5 gb ram and win vista home basic 32bit which WILL become win7 pro 32bit for a friend:);)(y):D
please answer this question and I am trying to oc because it is a 1.7ghz celeron m and it is running vista basic

Why don't you go ahead and try? If you can do it, then you can do it.

It depends on the BIOS. Check it to see if it allows you to change clock speed.

Back