Can someone read this .dmp files

candle_86

I'm attempting to fix a friend's computer, it was heavily infected but we are still getting problems, I worked for a few years in a PC shop as a tech, but we never read the dump files, if we got these kind of errors we reinstalled to save the time and effort, but this isn't an option for me with my friends PC, so would it be possible for someone to tell me whats going on.

I have done my own research on this and do have the 7 driver devlopment kit on my home PC but right now im about 80 miles away at there house, and there PC won't stay booted long enough for me to do anything fully productive.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6nrq91v7rvmjo23

any help would be appreciated

I read the first five dumps and they all repeated the same error code 0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function.

All five cited the MS opertaing system driver csrss.exe as the probable cause. This is the user-mode portion of the Win32 subsystem; Win32.sys is the kernel-mode portion. Csrss stands for Client/Server Run-Time Subsystem, and is an essential subsystem that must be running at all times. Csrss is responsible for console windows, creating and/or deleting threads, and implementing some portions of the 16-bit virtual MS-DOS environment.

This essential driver can be terminated by infection and it can also be replaced by viruses mimicking the original.

Once I had an infection so bad it literally made a section of my hard drive unusable. Have you run diagnostics on the hard drive itself?

* With a few exceptions OS drivers are not the issue; they just point out that there is an issue.

yes i have seatools, I also ran malwarebytes, combofix, and then ran cleanup on it. Did them all a 2nd time and the machine reported back clean, I will reinstall windows

Back