Can this PC handle these games?

Yes, it will run the games. That's one thing that is great, is almost every game has settings you can adjust. You'll be turning down some eye candy for sure. Some games more than others.

The 620 is very weak, it isnt much better than Intel integrated graphics. Yeah it will run the game, but it matters what resolution you are running.

1600x900 resolution. OP already has the computer. Dell has small PSUs on these, so upgrade options are very limited.

Yeah, the games will run, OP.

1600x900 resolution. OP already has the computer. Dell has small PSUs on these, so upgrade options are very limited.

Yeah, the games will run, OP.
Yeah, they use bare minimum PSUs. It will run all of them since they are DX9, but it may struggle at that resolution on Planetside 2 due to the huge maps. I am guessing it has 1GB of DDR3?

Yes the graphics card has does have 1GB DDR3. I will probably play some of the games on low or medium settings hopefully with at least 20-30 FPS or more but there should be lots of guides on how to get best FPS while still making the game look nice. Also do any of you know what is the minimum playable FPS.

Yes the graphics card has does have 1GB DDR3. I will probably play some of the games on low or medium settings hopefully with at least 20-30 FPS or more but there should be lots of guides on how to get best FPS while still making the game look nice. Also do any of you know what is the minimum playable FPS.
I play BF3 at like 42 FPS, but I get 30s on some maps, I am not picky so I really dont care, people say 60 is the only playable frame rate, it is a personal opinion. Update to the 314 drivers from nvidia and you should be fine (custom install-->clean install them)

Battlefield 3 looks fine at 25 FPS. 60 FPS is really if you want very smooth game play. Once I have sorted out the problems on my computer I will be getting the games that I have listed. I am also wanting to mod a lot of games so do any of you know good games to mod.

Battlefield 3 looks fine at 25 FPS. 60 FPS is really if you want very smooth game play. Once I have sorted out the problems on my computer I will be getting the games that I have listed. I am also wanting to mod a lot of games so do any of you know good games to mod.
25FPS sucks on BF3. I get that on the DLC maps, it blows. 30FPS is the bare minimum I can play

Back