Cannot log in and stay logged in when browsing gallery

pyromaster114

I have a problem that when ever I visit the gallery, I end up being logged out.
If I go back to the forum, it shows I'm logged in.

When I go to the gallery and click on a picture, I am forwarded to an address other than techspot.com
http://74.55.96.66/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/

When I try to log back in, I get this message:
In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

I'm not sure what's going wrong, and I'm probably too tired to think about it rationally now, but it seems like there's an error in the scrips or the server's permissions.

Thanks for the feedback!

How about now? I have reverted the gallery settings from the IP address to our actual domain name as the DNS has fully propagated and seems to be working for a majority of visitors now. I have had no problem uploading but I will appreciate if you can try it yourself and we can go from there.

Maybe I'm messing up... but I submit a picture and it doesn't seem to be there...
I can stay logged in... but I don't seem to be able to submit pictures...

Try going to the command prompt and type the following:

ipconfig /flushdns

The DNS should have resolved already to the new server and this will allow you to post pictures normally. If not, then you may have to wait a few more hours/days until your ISP has updated the DNS records for the new server.

I think that ipconfig /flushdns worked some magic, cause now I can post photos it seems.
^_^ Thanks for the help... not sure what that had to do with the DNS exactly, but hey, if it works, don't #$%! with it... ^_^

Back