Intel core i7 5820 (no overclocking)
Gigabyte GA-x99-Gaming 5 Motherboard
Nvidia geforce GTX 970 video card
Corsair RM850 PSU
Asetek 510LC liquidCPU Cooling system
Adata sp610 128 gb SSD
unknown brand 1TB 2nd Drive
and it came with a SB onboard sound card

Soon as I tuned it on everything seemed fine, but I noticed a few minor issues that I contacted tech support for and got fixed. here I am 2 weeks later turn the pc on and got a BSOD! The BSOD message didn't stay on screen long but after it showed the system rebooted and wanted to start startup repair. Once I got the computer loaded it gave me the Windows recovered from a major incident or what ever and wanted to check for a solution online I allowed that and of course nothing was found. I have attached the minidump file that was created for the BSOD and I hope someone here could tell me what the problem is

Attachments

• 111114-13540-01.zip
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
I hope someone else like @Tmagic650 can provide some insight but I think this could be an issue with either the HDD or the Windows installation. Startup repair usually comes up when there is an issue with the filesystem or registry. You can read more about it >>here<<.

I hope someone else can pose a solution but that is my insight on the issue :). I hope it gets solved eventually.

Thank you, windows update installed a creative labs driver when I was doing the second round of windows updates I will uninstall it and go the creative labs website and do a web update there

Back