Can't connect my galaxy grand to my PC

Hello..
I have a problem to connect my galaxy grand with my computer using usb cable. Before this I dont have this problem and can freely connect it using usb cable but recently it didnt work. I dont know why. Is it because I reset factory file on my phone but before this I also reset my phone and dont have this problem or because my computer have a problem with updating the software. I try to connect it and it appear on my phone that my pc cannot find software to recognise my phone. So, I try to install samsung usb driver for mobile phone on my computer but my computer cannot install it and it stated that the device is being use and I have to remove device and restart my computer. After restarting my computer I try to install again but still cannot and it appear the same reason even I already remove my phone.. I dont know whats the problem whether my phone or my computer have a problem because before this I didnt encounter with this problem and can freely share my file on computer using usb cable.

Back