Can't connect to ONE minecraft server

Hello,
I would like to address my issue on being unable to connect to one minecraft server. This server has a 99% Uptime, and other people are able to connect. It's either my ISP or it's the proxy settings of the minecraft server, as I have three different computers with the problem connecting.

I have no trouble connecting to another minecraft server. It's only this one being bugged.
Tested to see if my 25565 port is blocked.
The server allows me to ping through terminal command /ping itsjerryandharry.com

Here is what happens:
I attempt to join the server, it brings me to 'Logging In', freezes at that state for a while and gives the java.netsockexception error, (Better known as you have been disconnected)

And I am unable to convince the server owner that his Proxy plugin has problems. I assume the server has 'Banned' my IP, and every time it does that it's for a 1d period.

Anybody able to help to troubleshoot this issue? (Don't give me the stupid ones like restarting my computer, because that will never work)

If anybody is intrested to read more, heres the link to the server and my 'appeal'.
http://itsjerryandharry.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5840&pid=45060#pid45060

Thank you for taking time to solve this issue :)

~Flare

I don't have this problem with the same server, but I am currently having it with the Rising Heroes Network. I've done everything you have short of having any reason to be banned.

Back