Can't "like", "share", or "comment" on Facebook

Maybe you guys can help me. I use Facebook quite a bit but am having some recent troubles on my iPad. I can't "like", "share" or "comment" on anybody's posts although I can post something myself. What is wrong and how do I fix it? I'd appreciate your input and suggestions!

Maybe you guys can help me. I use Facebook quite a bit but am having some recent troubles on my iPad. I can't "like", "share" or "comment" on anybody's posts although I can post something myself. What is wrong and how do I fix it? I'd appreciate your input and suggestions!
Have you tried doing same using a regular computer? If so, & it worked, it might be a setting on your iPad.
Not familiar with an iPad.

I've been having these issues also. I can't "like" or read certain things unless I manually do it by holding down the link and choosing to "open" to get it to respond.

I've check all my setting on my iPad AND Facebook and can't get it to work.

Just curious, Jenpcrn43, do you have the latest iOS update, because I haven't and was considering that possibly to be the cause.

Can u help me please!

I can not like or comment on friend post in Facebook for a few day, how can I fix it?

Thank for help me!

Back