Can't login to my home page on my Vista

learninmypc

It just started a couple weeks ago, I went to login on my Vista to www.kirotv.com but no joy.
This is happening in both Firefox & Seamonkey which is why I uninstalled Seamonkey
I have no problem doing so on my W7, any ideas? Both browsers on both machines are up to date with same exact settings/addons.
Oddly enough I can log in on my Vista using IE, but I don't use it.:confused:

I get that, but once I type in my email address/password, all I get is the round circle saying it is processing which has gone on for a looonger than normal time. On my W7, I type in in & in seconds I'm logged in.
I logged in on my Vista as I started this reply, & its still processing it. Hmmm

Rabbit01, I just restarted Firefox in safemode & loggin no problem, ditto with SeaMonkey. I'll find out which addon it is & go from there. Thank you. :)
UNfortunately its adblock plus causing it. :mad:

Subscribed to the same filter on both system? Same version/preferences/options on both? If they are, then I don't know what could be the problem.

Ok, on my W7 I have no problem logging on to kiro with either Firefox or SeaMonkey its just on Vista I have to disable Adblock to do such & no problem with other https logins.

Ok, I looked at those & they had to do with a website loading which is not the case here. http://www.kirotv.com/ loads fine, its just logging into it (upper right corner)
logginregister.JPG
that I can't do. Oddly enough, I removed Adblock plus from FF & was able to log in & still no ads.
Since this may be due to an upgrade in browser or addon, I'm not going to pursue this any further since I have no problems with it on W7. I thank you for your time Rabbit01 , have a great weeknd. :)

Oddly enough, I removed Adblock plus from FF & was able to log in & still no ads.
Since this may be due to an upgrade in browser or addon, I'm not going to pursue this any further since I have no problems with it on W7. I thank you for your time Rabbit01 , have a great weeknd. :)

Beats me. Puzzling indeed.

You have a good weekend too.

Back