Capture Shockwave game for offline use?

i am trying to capture some slot machine games so i can play them on the road during commute time here is the site you have to put periods where they go
www penny-slot-machines com/free-slots html
any suggestion for programs southink does not capture shockwave only flash

Try looking in your temporary internet files for files with a .swf extension. It might help to find them if you first clear the files and then go to the website to play a game. I'm not saying it will work for you but I have managed to save some flash videos that way. It was a long time ago, however.

downloading swf

i did go to my temp internet files it was there but doesnt play, try the link, and orbitz captures it but doesnt work either. is it possible they put something in it so you cant download it? all their games are like this
brent

Can you download games from other sites using the same method? If so, then it's a problem with the site you're going to. If not, then you'll probably need to use another method.

I know one thing you can do is you can download the webpage in its entirety, then simply open it from where it's saved. This bypasses the need for finding the original file, but limits your use of whatever application to your web browser, and specifically that page.

Another option is to go through the page source and find the actual game file, as a URL, then type that URL into your browser, go to the game file, and download it. I've done this for Youtube videos before, as well as for game files for a GameBoy emulator (I downloaded the emulator, and just needed the file).

tried everything

I have tried internet temp files, i can download from other sites using sothink and i just tried orbitz. But i dont know how to capture the whole website its huge. i have snake something that gets websites. here is the site
http(colon)//www(period)penny(dash)slot(dash)machines(period)com/Instant(dash)Play/slot(dash)father(periodd)html

Look, if you're running Firefox just go to "File > Save Page As..." and save it as a webpage wherever you want it. Then you'll have the whole webpage to yourself.

Gonna warn you, though, I'm not sure if it's legal.

Please someone go to this url and try to capture the video then go to where you downloaded it and try to see if it works. ive tried temp interent file, used southink, orbitz, used the source code i have gotten this file but when i use it it doesnt work. on all the games. i have successfully downloaded other files with all these ways. please try.
http(colon)//www(period)penny(dash)slot(dash)machines(period)com/Instant(dash)Play/slot(dash)father(periodd)html

Back