Card Selection

which graphic card is best for Core i7 6th genration PC ?

• Gtx 1060 Ti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GTX 1070

• Any Other Answer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First off, there is no such thing as a 1060 ti. There is a 1050 ti and 1070 ti though. Which one?
Second, would be nice to have the rest of your computer specs. What card do you currently have?
Third, what are you doing with this computer? If gaming, what games do you play or want to?
The more info the better the responses will be.

Well currently I have core i7 6700 with 8GB RAM DDR4 And yes I want to use this System for gaming and games which I play are most First Person shooting or RPG and adventure .like assasain creed battlefield call of duty ww2 etc so recommend me a good graphic card

Ok, great! You have a good processor. While you are at it, I would look into getting 16GB of memory. You have the processing power and soon the video card, now you will need the memory to back it up too.

As for the video card, it all depends on your budget. Unfortunately, graphic cards are really expensive right now. So good luck finding a good deal. I would recommend a 1070 or higher to go with your CPU. If you are using a 1080p monitor, you could go for a 1060 or RX 580. Hope this helps.

If you can swing it (damn GPU prices are through the roof) go for the GTX 1070. You'll be much happier in the long run. Definitely bump up the RAM to 16 GB....your system will love you for it.

Question: How is one supposed to vote on this Poll? There's nothing to select.

Back