Catch up on the Marvel Universe before Age of Ultron with this 13-minute recap

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Avengers: Age of Ultron is out in theaters today. It’s the franchise’s biggest film yet and will undoubtedly attract millions of people to their local cinema to check it out. It weaves a bunch of different stories together and if you aren’t up-to-date on everything, following along could be a challenge.

Or, you could simply check out this 13-minute recap of the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe courtesy of The Verge.

The publication notes that they left out Agents of Shield and Daredevil on purpose since they don’t have much impact on the new film. There’s also a small error as it mentions the Kree homeworld in reference to Guardians of the Galaxy when in fact the planet is named Xander.

Are you planning on checking out Age of Ultron this weekend?

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

We're going tomorrow after we finish with the Minneapolis Comic-Con. I'm very much excited cause the first avengers made me feel like a child again.

Not as excited for this one as I was the first, but me and the lady will go watch it next weekend after the hype dissipates.
When they bring Peter Parker back in (he's a major part of Marvel and fights/teams with these same characters) I hope his first enemy is Cletus Kasady.

I used to love reading the comics back in the 60's but to be honest the only super hero I remember is Spidey. I think I can give the movie a skip altogether and not worry about what I'll be missing.

This was a pretty good recap IMO and I'll be going to see A2 when it becomes easier to get into a not-full theater. My biggest issue with going to the movies is other movie goers... they are always a few rude an noisy ones in the bunch.

I'm with LNCPapa on this. I will wait a bit to see it. Fortunately, I've found a theater complex that if I go to a late showing, it's not so crowded. I also have the luxury of going during the week so sometimes we are the only two people in the theater.

I've seen the movie since last week.. this 13-minutes recap is too late for me :(

One thing Techspot, you honestly need to change your embed settings, there is no fullscreen. Traffic will only leave your page.

I was also unable to watch in fullscreen using Chrome so I went over to youtube..

No option for fullscreen :(
upload_2015-5-2_12-43-16.png

Here's mine from Chrome 42 32-bit
Youtube_fullscreen_option.png

Not sure what the deal was, but I just came back to see other comments and I have the fullscreen option...

upload_2015-5-2_19-38-57.png

The fullscreen is a problem with smaller screens I think. on my laptop I don't have it (1366x768)

2560x1440p and still nothing. However could be somewhat related to my fullscreen bug, where I click the button but nothing happens. Been having to watch Youtube videos mostly in Chrome...

Back