CD key’s not working. Need info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russweis

I just recently had my pc fixed and it had to be formatted. My windows CD key wont work do it being used to many times. I’m the only one that uses the CD key and iv used it 5 or 6 times to format my pc. I have a few games as well that wont install do to the same problem. Mass Effect, F.E.A.R. 1 and 2, the orange box and dawn of war 2. Id like to know how I can get them key codes back so they can be use agene as a fresh restart to my PC.

Your Windows CD key should always work. It's activation that must also work. At worst, it shuts down your Windows system after 30days and tells you to call MS if it won't activate it normally online (over the internet)

Meaning your key should be accepted then you need worry about activation. So is the key not working or is not being activated after key is accepted?

Check your CD Key
are you confusing alpha letter I with numeric 1 ?
or alpha letter O with numeric 0?

your key will work. You may need to reactivate the call by calling microsoft. If you have used this key numerous times it might be perceived as a pirated copy by M$. You will need to call them.

Well window is working they just wont let me get any updayts, but how do i get my pc games keys to work? most of them work throo a program cald Steem. I cant install all of them cus the CD keys have be used to many times. how can i reclame them

--------------

ok i got my windows xp to updayt, but i cant activate the producked key cus iv used i to many times. Will windows lock me out if i dont avtivate it? iv tryed to lode 3 of my pc games in my pc and it wont let it install do to the games keys have ben use to many times, how do i fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back