Check out the first gameplay trailer for 'Just Cause 3'

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Grand Theft Auto V is finally available for the PC yet some eyes are already turning to what’s likely the next stunning open-world release for 2015: Just Cause 3.

Publisher Square Enix has released the first gameplay trailer and wow, it sure is stunning. Everything you’re seeing in the clip above – wingsuit, grapple hook, massive explosions – was captured using in-game cinematic camera angles (no cut scenes or staged, non-playable actions).

Just Cause 3 is slated to launch this holiday season on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

I cannot wait as I was a huge fan of Just Cause 2 and 1 (Though I enjoyed 2 a lot more). One major thing I hope for is that they made the story and missions a little more robust than the last game. Sure Just Cause 2 had decent length but most of the missions were just the same thing over and over again. Gameplay was fantastic though!

I broke down and bought GTA5 and while it is good, it certainly wasn't worth the constant bait and switch they used to keep us interested. It's been widely reported that the PC is rapidly gaining ground over the game machines so it appears these guys figured it out quickly. Just cause 3 will definitely be on my "early buy" list and we can only hope whom ever made the decision on GTA5 learned an important lesson. I haven't heard any sales figures but I suspect they are rather slow at this point with others going to other games and just leaving GTA5 as a future buy when the price drops .....

Really looking forward to this, as mentioned already number 2 was great the open world sandbox gaming style and multitude of weapons and vehicles and then even the multiplayer mod that was later released (sorry low end console gamers) really made this game stand out and I like many clocked up many many hours in the game. Really looking forward to number 3.

Back