Cisco EPC3825 losing connection

DjKraid

So as the topic states, we just moved and got a new modem, Cisco EPC3825, it loses the internet connection randomly pretty often. So I googled and found many who have had the same problem and for some it has helped by disabling the IP flood detection even tho that's not even enabled for me...even tho most have got the problem solved by updating the firmware but I can't find any firmware updates anywhere.
So, any idea where to find and download firmware for this modem or any other suggestions?

Model: Cisco EPC3825
Vendor: Cisco
Hardware Revision: 1.0
Bootloader Revision: 2.3.0_R3
Current Software Revision: epc3825-v302r12901-100201c
Firmware Name: epc3825-v302r12901-100201c.bin
Firmware Build Time: Feb 02 2010 15:45:18
Cable Modem Status: Operational

[CENTER]-- SOLVED --[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
S, it turned out that it rly needed a firmware update and only the ISP can do that due to that it's an OEM modem. The problems that we had are very common with this model so if you find this thread and have the same symptoms then take the modem, go over to the closes ISP service/support point and tell them to upgrade the modem or replace it with one that is already upgraded.

[CENTER] [/CENTER]
S, it turned out that it rly needed a firmware update and only the ISP can do that due to that it's an OEM modem. The problems that we had are very common with this model so if you find this thread and have the same symptoms then take the modem, go over to the closes ISP service/support point and tell them to upgrade the modem or replace it with one that is already upgraded.
Glad your issue is solved.

[CENTER] [/CENTER]

Could you please specify what's your modem's firmware version after the update?

Could you please specify what's your modem's firmware version after the update?
No can do due to that it was the ISP who updated it because it's an OEM modem...and I have got the shitty modem swapped to a completely different make and model now :/

I currently have the same model stating at its status page:

Current Software Revision: epc3825-v302r125561-120727c
Firmware Name: epc3825-v302r125561-120727c.bin
Firmware Build Time: Jul 27 20:18:23 2012

I currently have the same model stating at its status page:

Current Software Revision: epc3825-v302r125561-120727c

Firmware Name: epc3825-v302r125561-120727c.bin

Firmware Build Time: Jul 27 20:18:23 2012

I suppose that you are also having the same problem as I did?

Back