Inactive Cleaning up Viruses on Windows 7 PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

So here's the problem. Webroot recently told me I had obtained a virus on my computer. I did the 8 steps that are included in this forum but nothing did the job of fixing it. I also used Dr.Web CureIt in hopes that it will catch the virus and fix it. My computer tends to freeze up processes after awhile. Like FireFox pages wont load webpages...the same goes for chrome. The computer won't open documents or folders after awhile they just continue loading. What else can I do to clean up this problem. I rather not format the whole computer unless needed. What others things can I do to clean up computer? Thanks in advance.

Heres come info that Dr.Web gave me on infected files:

C:\Documents and Settings\Christine Wang\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\$RBDV28A.exe - archive contains infected objects - moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Christine Wang\AppData\Local\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n8mrbgrh.default\Cache\EA03F5E4d01 - archive contains infected objects - moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Christine Wang\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\$RBDV28A.exe - archive contains infected objects - moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Christine Wang\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\EA03F5E4d01 - archive contains infected objects - moved

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scan statistics
Scanned: 560101
Infected: 1
Modifications: 0
Suspicious: 0
Adware: 0
Dialers: 0
Jokes: 0
Riskware: 0
Hacktools: 5
Cured: 0
Deleted: 1
Renamed: 0
Moved: 4
Ignored: 0
Scan speed: 11 Kb/s
Scan time: 7:36:00

C:\SDFix\apps\Process.exe - incurable - deleted

=============================================================================
Total session statistics
Scanned: 560245
Infected: 1
Modifications: 0
Suspicious: 0
Adware: 0
Dialers: 0
Jokes: 0
Riskware: 0
Hacktools: 5
Cured: 0
Deleted: 2
Renamed: 0
Moved: 4
Ignored: 0
Scan speed: 13 Kb/s
Scan time: 7:36:09

Hi and welcome to TechSpot forums :).

====

Please read the directions given here and when done, post the requested logs.
Please do not attach the logs unless requested, or they are to large to paste.

Please disable Dr. Web.

DO NOT make any other changes to your computer (like installing programs, using other cleaning tools, etc.), until it's officially declared clean!!! DO NOT make any Registry Changes. And it is recommended that if you are running any Registry editing program, that you either uninstall or disable while we are in the cleaning process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back