CMOS / Internet time setting

elllo sir , i have a problem during booting up CMOS ,and time setting , when window is running then after i click on any web broswer , there is need to change internet time setting , then computer is set to synchronize with " time.window.com .....etc
then after web browers running correctly ..

If I understood, possibility your computer mobo battery is getting weak, not holding correct BIOS time. Is it that when you start a browser & it detects time off an internet clock & sees it doesn't match your computer's time?

ello sir , I just wants to know if I install window in d : drive then can I format c : drive ..
lets example if I made 4 partition c , d , e , f drive then I installed window in d : drive now remaining drive is c , e , f
then I want to format c: drive can I do that .. plz reply

It seems like you are asking 2 different things.

If you need to reset the time and date:
Right click on the Clock in the Notification area on the right of the Taskbar> Click on Adjust Date/Time
  • Set the correct date and time
  • Select Time Zone tab
    [o] Make sure your Time Zone is set correctly
    [o] Check Adjust for Daylight Savings Time
  • Select the Internet Time tab
    [o] Check Automatically synchronize with internet time server
    [o] If you don't have a time server selected click on the arrow point to the right of the server box and choose time.windows.com
  • Press Update now
  • Click on Apply> OK
Note: If the server won't update or the time won't set correctly, please let us know.
====================================
If you need help specific to the CMOS, see HERE.

I don't understand the connection between the time and setting up the partitions.

Back