CoD 2 lags just sometimes

Can anyone please help me with that problem...

I have intel core 2 duo 2200 2.2Ghz (overclocked to 2.8)
Nvidia geforce 9600gt 512mb (updated today)
RAM 3gb...
hard disc around 600gb..
I've updated directx and punkbuster today
Cleaned my computer of viruses...

So I have this game for about 2 years instaled on my computer now...I've had 333 lock..Now it is almost 250 lock -.-.(but that dosen't worry me a lot..)

Problem is here...I have constant ping around 20-30...on good servers 10...(internet connection: 10/10 optical cable) But then when the enemy comes when I start to shoot on them or they start to shoot on me than the lagometter starts to jump o.O...and that's really pissing me off because then I die :D...

What do you think about that ?

Silly question, but while you may have a great connection, do you think that the lag between you and the other player is due to the other players bad connection? Being that you've said it only happens sometimes, that just makes me think that you occasionally find a player with a very slow connection :)

No, everytime I come 1 on 1 with some player it lags to me :S...I know the solution now...When I have 250fps it lags when I have 125 It dosen't :S...but before 6 months I had 333 lock with no lagg :/

Well, computers get slower with time due to more stuff being put on them, but otherwise I have no idea why that's happening, glad you've managed to find the solution though :) remember, you dont need a framerate that high, past 40 or so, our eyes cant see the difference :p

Back