Comp restarts while in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sev

ok so ill be playing CS:S or Aion lalalalala Restart thats the info so far, i would upload minidumps but i forgot how to change size in win 7

my system specs are availible.

ok so full description, ill be play aion 1-4 hours and some where in that time it will freeze or even do a full black out shut down aka POOF WTF!!!
ill be playing music and playing a game at the same time and it just stops, i know this has to be a hardware thing, bran new win 7 install on a different hard drive,
i think it may be that hard drive, or my video card since they are the oldest things in my pc and my psu

stock cooler on Phenom 1090T
same with video card

if any one can tell me how to change the minidump size in win 7 x64 ill do that and upload a minidump later // never mind it doesnt leave a mini dump oh what annoyence this is

have you checked for any error events in the Event Viewer?

sounds like there may be a compatibility issue or buggy driver. have you encountered any blue screens at all or does the system just restart every time?

have you checked for any error events in the Event Viewer?

sounds like there may be a compatibility issue or buggy driver. have you encountered any blue screens at all or does the system just restart every time?

i had 2 NTFS.sys bsod but thats it

this may be a long shot, but i might try installing a different set of nvidia chipset drivers, specifically the storage drivers. OR, you can try to install generic ones for the SATA controllers. i've run into a few problems where the nvidia storage drivers were wreaking havoc with games, and sometimes out of the blue (screen). i remember the NTFS.sys being flagged at one point so that's why i bring the drivers up.

ill try it, my HDD does tic a bit aswell so i think its almost time to upgrade to a 1TB+SSD

i'd probably back up the data on the ticking drive asap... that's never a good thing.

oh i know it, i just disconnected it for now, used to use it as my primary, but evidently TB drives dont like that, barely lasted 2 years

ugh damn 200kb max for minidumps, UGH win 7 doesnt go that low >_> put in 9500GT so far no crashs without bsod, now ive got 2 with bsod, but i cant upload the minidumps

ugh damn 200kb max for minidumps, UGH win 7 doesnt go that low >_> put in 9500GT so far no crashs without bsod, now ive got 2 with bsod, but i cant upload the minidumps

There is a Zip option. Use it to compress said files and attach the Zip.

Ok dumb me on forgetting that zip existed xD, this zip contains all minidumps I have got with this computer, keep in note that none of these I know of, have been fixed lol so if anyone can tell me what needs to be done, mucho gracias

Attachments

• 070210-30903-01.zip
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back