Computer freezes 2 to 3 mins after boot up, sometimes says "Windows not genuine"

Mollering

[FONT=Segoe UI]Hi![/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]I have a Toshiba Satellite L750D. Windows 7.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]All running smoothly when I bought the laptop 3 months ago.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Few days ago, this started to happen:[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]The computer starts running fine, Windows boots up, shows user login screen. All running fine till here.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Desktop shows, Windows runs as usual. Two to three mins later, it becomes terribly slow. So slow that just trying to open Explorer takes like 5 minutes... The situation then becomes unbearable, it's like the computer freezes up.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]I have then to shut it down manually (pressing On/Off button for 5secs).[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]In another times, apart that problem, it appears in bottom right of desktop that the copy of Windows isn't genuine.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]I know it's genuine, I bought the laptop and I activated Windows correctly. But well, that's a minor issue and only happens 1/3 of the times I try to start up the computer. The primary issue is that infinite pseudo-freeze of Windows.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Starting in Safety Mode doesn't change the problem at all. It will start well, and like 3 mins later, becomes terribly slow again.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]I can solve problem in any way (run antivirus, etc) because I can't run it smoothly...[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Appreciate feedback regarding this issue,[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]best regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Joel Möllering[/FONT]

"[FONT=Segoe UI]I can solve problem in any way (run antivirus, etc) because I can't run it smoothly...." You can solve this problem?[/FONT]

"[FONT=Segoe UI]I can solve problem in any way (run antivirus, etc) because I can't run it smoothly...." You can solve this problem?[/FONT]
Misspelled that, should be writen "I can't solve the problem in any way..."

And that's precisely the problem...
As I can't use the laptop after 3minutes of starting up, I can't even run scans or similar.

I don't think that's the problem, the fan runs smoothly and don't try to run faster.
Also, I changed the harddrive to another computer and the problem still going on (probably a software issue).

Laptops have a restore feature built in to return the laptop to a default configuration as it was out of the box

How old is the laptop? These features are usually seen when the laptop first starts to boot, down at the bottom left of the screen

How old is the laptop? These features are usually seen when the laptop first starts to boot, down at the bottom left of the screen

I have the laptop for 3 months, but it was launched like 9 months ago.
It is in the Windows boot up, or before?

Back