Computer gets the BSOD when i try to play games

John Goings

When ever I try to play games it doesnt matter if its a computer game or a facebook game after a while I get the BSOD but I can watch youtube videos and whatever else without a problem.
when it BSOD's it says "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval".
The system is not Over clocked. I assumed it was the GPU but now im not so sure.

It is a cyberpower PC with upgrades done to it

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name IMMORTALPRINCE
System Manufacturer MSI
System Model MS-7390
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, 3013 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V1.1, 3/26/2008
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name ImmortalPrince\Immortal Prince
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 4.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.95 GB
Total Virtual Memory 8.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.68 GB
Page File Space 4.00 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
it has an nvidia gts 450 hope this helps

Okay... Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Ok here you go. the ones from 2011 was my video card I fixed it when it happened now this one im not sure.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    510.1 KB · Views: 2
Ok I am at work right now so I will do it when I get home tonight. should I update bios first tmagic or do what the thread you posted suggests?

Ok so I did everything the post suggested memtest passed. not overheating. nothing so I updated the bios started minecraft 7 minutes later BSOD saying "IRQL not less or equal" something different means were are making progress right? uploaded the minidump

Attachments

• 071613-29156-01.zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
Test the hard drive by going to Computer, and right-click on the C drive. Select Properties, Tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

I didnt have a chance to do this yesterday I will do it when I get home tonight. By letting the test run to an overall 100% isnt that more than 7 passes?

Sorry been a bit busy with work lately. the 2 latest BSOD's were "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval".

Back