Computer keeps crashing after 10min

Hey Guys.

I got this problem. I Just installed Windows 7 32bit and then I installed the updates from Windows Update and then I got some IRQL_DRIVERS_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL then I updated all my drivers and now after about 10min, my computer crash and I don't get the blue screen, and when it tries to reboot there is just a little white _ that flashes. Then I have to take my power suply out and wait 5min and then the computer works and does the same after 10min :s I have attached 4 minidumps in a winrar/zip file.

Best regards Alexander.

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    85.1 KB · Views: 2
Irql_drivers_less_or_not_equal

what this means is your driver isn't compatiable there is nothing you can do only find a compatible driver or uninstall the you have installed

Thanks

Alright Thanks mate, do you know if there's a way to uninstall all drivers? because i have installed alot :s

yes if it came a with a software package go into program feature in vista and 7 in XP /
Add Remove programs and unistall the driver if it is a windows driver go into device manager and double click on the device you want to uninstall you will get a properties window with a tab marked driver click on the uninstall button.

Back