Computer keeps getting BSoD on startup after Java Update

Hi, i'm havin problems with my laptop. i had an update for java, and as soon as i allowed it to install, i got a blue screen, and now i keep getting them at startup (not all the time, sometimes safemode works, and sometimes i can stay in normal mode for about 15minutes before it happens) i have tried system restore 3 times, downloaded and and scanned with avast (which found and deleted 3 viruses, but they'd been there for a while) i've run CCleaner and fixed the registries (although the same errors keep coming back), run SpyBot Search and destroy which says it's clean, and used Free Windows Registry Repair, which finds alot of errors, but keeps finding them again as soon as they're "fixed". i've managed to uninstall java, but that doesn't seem to have helped either. the minidump files are too big to attatch to this post (265kb each). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

There is a good chance you are still infected But let's try the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back