Computer start problems

William 1508

My computer sometimes no start and have no boot, all fans on, no video blinking amber light broadband off, and after a couples of on off finally starts with everything running fine. This issue happens after hours off. very weird for me, will you please help me on this, thank you.

And now is running well, when that's happened not even the pilot light on front of the computer not work at first, in the second time when I turn on back the pilot works but the computer remains without boot.

This weird situation happened to my computer every morning I have 600 watts power supply
and is brand new (EVGA), I troubleshooting with microsoft technical site and the problem remains, can somebody help me with this particular weird problem, please? thanks

Literally, what do you see on the monitor when it fails too boot? A blinking underscore '_' in the upper left and does in jump 2-3 lines vertically or not?

Huh? "Internet Pilot light"? That wording leads me to think you're looking at an ethernet connection status light and that doesn't matter at all at boot time.

Depending upon your system make/model (??) the BIOS will give you either a glossed up logo of the company OR a b/w vga screen - - on that it flashes the underscore character until the BIOS finds an active partition and a valid MBR on that HD. The underscore will jump a line or two while the MBR is being loaded and that quickly leads to booting the MS kernel.

Sorry, but I try to explain everything that happened when the problem is present. I know is something with power source. But the pilot of the broadband light remains off during the problem to.

HMM; again, ignore all internet symptoms or lights on the modem or computer.

Please; WHAT's showing on the monitor????

If there's power, you would get the above noted display and if the HD were failing, all kinds of other diagnostic information - - in that order.

With nothing at all, power certainly is suspect.
I have 600 watts power supply and is brand new (EVGA),
so you did the replacement? reverify all the connections are firmly seated.

I being turn of - on the 600 watts power supply button and so far I haven't see the problem, I being doing that since yesterday and the computer remains fine, but I still have my doubts. Can somebody explain to me why this apparently resolve the problem???

Need help, I did the test with the on board- video card and the problem remain I'm explain this to microsoft support team and they no have and idea about what happens. Can somebody help me with this please????

My friends on techspot, I took my computer that have the start problems to the technician and the technician not found problems because the computer was working at that time, but I still have problems and it happens usually in the morning, will somebody help with this particular issue, than you.

Back