Computer starts slowly but doesnt get to log in page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, ive been trying to get through to dell for past few days , ive waited over an hour on the helpline but i cant get through to them for help.

My problem

When i start my computer, it comes to the a screen giving me the options ' safe mode' 'normal mode ' and some other one?

Ive tried safe mode but it brings me to a page ive never seen before and dont know what to do on it.

When i try normal mode it will load to the log in page... some times and when i go to log in it just never loads.
Or it just wont ever load and stay a blank screen with the load symbol.

Ive got coursework on there i need desperately could you please help, if you need any additional information just ask.

Thank you jamie.

when did it happen? the history behind this problem? when u see safe mode option just select "last known good configuration" and hit enter. let see what happen? let us know do u manage to login to safe mode.

It started about 2 weeks ago, just i've been to busy to sort it out.

2 weeks ago i was using my computer a lot, left it on for 1 day straight. i know not good. This may have effected it but im not sure.

I dont actually see the option for last known good configuration when i get to the safe mode part.

when i click the safe mode part i get a screen like command prompt is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back