Computer turns on but nothing on screen

Ok, I've been going through some of my old stuff and found some old computers, and i've been trying to build a system from different parts. These are the following:

Videocard: 7600gt
Motherboard: P4 Titan 533 GA-8SR533
RAM: 1gb PC3200 DDR HYNIX
CPU: Pentium 4. (im 99.99% sure, but the written stuff has been rubbed off =(..)
PSU: Codegen 300W

I've built this system, took it apart, dusted it all off did EVERYTHING i can to try and fix it. When i try and turn it on, it turns on, (i can tell by the fans spinning and lights turning on the MB) but nothing comes up on the screen. I know its not the monitor because when i plugged the monitor out of the videocard, it says no signal on the screen. When i turn the computer on im pretty sure its not the videocard because the screen's power is blinking with green? (thats what i read from the internet :p)

So i tried my best to fix up this old computer, and the last option i need is anything involving MONEY, (Im veryyy short on money atm...)

Thankss =]

Have you installed the drivers for the 7600GT ?
That is probably not the problem, but the card may be defective... How do you know the video card is good? If not working, it may not show anything on the screen.
Can you test it in a friend's machine?

Back