Constant blue screens of death

Okay so about I wanna say 1 day ago now it started..I was on my computer playing World of Warcraft and A blue screen hit..I was doing something at the time then it happened again about 20-30mins or so later. give or take. Anyway then the problem got worse as it is now I am running in safe mode I cannot be running it normally for more then 10minutes or so most times until I hit a blue screen of death, although earlier this morning it was running for a few hours, about three before I hit the screen I have hit a few screens of death while running in safe mode before too. My brother has previously about two days ago opened my computer. Dusted it. he opened it again today and used a brush to clean the RAM and everything, If my information is bad let me know. Anyway it was running fine after he dusted it.. Some sounds yea but the computer worked fine. Was running fine all night after he did that. Then all of the next day..Until around 8;00 when it messed up on me sadly enough. I use my computer a lot and this is extremely frustrating as I'm sure you can understand, I will provide my PC Specs or at least that's what I think its called. And please get back to me..ASAP Thanks.
- On a final note i have noticed (Not sure if this is causing it somewhat) But when running a scan its as if it passes over a file and that blue screens me its happened in safe mode before.

-NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
-Processor Inter(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz
-Memory (RAM): 3;00GB
-System type; 32-bit Operating System
-Windows Vista Home premium Service Pack 2
If any of my information is bad I have not posted things like this before. please tell me what to post up here to be more helpful Please get back to me ASAP

--On a final note I'd like to add when this happened I did nothing to make it occur. I didn't update it or anything. I have since updated my NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT just through windows device manager. hoping that would help. Please get back to me

Oh I just thought I'd mention that the blue Screen of Death does mention it is a "Hardware" Problem and on windows problems and solutions I got this.

You received this message because hardware or software on your computer caused Windows to shut down unexpectedly and restart. This is a serious problem, commonly referred to as a stop error or blue screen.

If you have received this error more than once, we recommend that you do the following:

Back up your files to avoid data loss in case of a complete hardware failure.

Contact the original manufacturer of your computer to determine the specific component which is failing.

I hope I don't have to go out an buy things to replace them. If anyone has any help for me.I'd really appreciate it
Thanks

If you have received this error more than once, we recommend that you do the following:

Back up your files to avoid data loss in case of a complete hardware failure.

Contact the original manufacturer of your computer to determine the specific component which is failing.
Did you try these? I think Microsoft is right this time.

Back