Constant Bsod(Different)

Hey I was wondering if I could possibly get some help.
I have been having constant BSOD which seem to always vary.
A few I have had are -
IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_Equal than
Kernel in page error
Another IRQ force (cant quite remember what it was called)

It's a Windows 8.1 machine custom built as follow
AMD fx6300 (not overclocked)
8gb corsair vengeance
1tb hdd/500gb hdd
Nvidia 650 TI
Sabertooth 990fx R2 (Recently bought 1 week ago)
OCZ 750w PSU

I Have Ran Western digital data lifeguard and the hdd is fine.Have reinstalled 3 times this past 2 weeks to no avail.
Have also tested with memtest for 11 passes with no errors
Kind of starting to be lost for idea's,Any help appreciated.

mike

Hello, the "IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_Equal than" BSOD is usually caused by a bad Windows service or a faulty driver.

Before I get into the other BSODs, can you tell me when these issues began? Was it after you installed your new Sabertooth motherboard? Also, when you "reinstalled" Windows, did you reformat? Or just override the previous copy?

Hey and thanks
All these issue's began after I installed the motherboard I believe I just hate to think its the board lol.
When I re installed it was on a fully new HDD so no previous installation present.
Have ran driver verifier for over 36 hours to which it didn't BSOD :/.
The blue screen is continuously different majority of the time which lead's me to think its hardware.

I think it is the motherboard also for this reason: you have a clean Windows installation, which means the drivers shouldn't be corrupted or flawed. This leads me to think it is the motherboard.

In order to fully conclude it is the hardware, try updating the following drivers (linked embedded):
1) Chipset
2) BIOS
3) GPU

Tell me if you receive BSODs after installing these drivers.

They are currently up to date as I update weekly, apart from bios ofc but thats on latest build.
Have tried the beta and latest WHQL for the Gpu and both still cause this issue.

Am now beginning to think it is indeed the motherboard,Was hoping it wasnt.
Will try reverting back the gpu again to see but looks like the motherboard is the issue.
Thanks!

No problem. I definitely think it is the motherboard hardware now. I would RMA it. Best of luck! Tell me how it goes.

Back