Cookies

So, since yesterday ive needed to re-login to every site I go on but I dont think this is because of cookies,
I recently did a full system scan with norton antivirus and it didnt detect any viruses.
my pc also wont let me play some games like hearthstone or CS:GO.
can someone please help me otherwise I might have to hard reset my computer

I'm no techie but personally I'd remove norton to start with. Seldom have I heard much good about it. JMHO :)

Sign-in sync is typically when you leave a site or close the browser and don't come back to the site for a long period of time. The cookie reaches it's internal expiration date and login is needed to reestablish your rights.

Look in your browser for settings to Delete All Cookies upon Exit

Sign-in sync is typically when you leave a site or close the browser and don't come back to the site for a long period of time. The cookie reaches it's internal expiration date and login is needed to reestablish your rights.

Look in your browser for settings to Delete All Cookies upon Exit
this isn't the problem, let me explain in detail,

chrome was working perfectly fine this morning, I have taskbar shortcut to twitch.tv via chrome and I use that regularily
I went to use it later in the day and realised it wasn't there, so I went to it normally through chrome and it asked me to sign in so I did and re-pinned it to my taskbar and restarted my computer.
when the restart finished the shortcut had gone again and chrome was out of sync.
there was also some other things that didn't work as I mentioned in my original thing, hearthstone and CS:GO, I don't think its a problem just with chrome because of this

do you know anything I could possibly do?

In Google Chrome, you can simply left click the star in the URL bar & choose where you want to save (bookmark) a website. :)
Do what jobeard says first.

Last edited:
When was the last time you scanned for virus' -- & with what?
I did a full system scan yesterday with Norton antiviral AFTER I had factory reset my PC the problem is still there, im starting to think it's a problem with my PC not chrome

Simple effort is to UNINSTALL, reboot, use IE to download a fresh copy of Chrome and Reinstall

Back