Coronavirus outbreak. How is everyone faring in these past days of crazy?

Coronavirus hasn't bothered me, the omnipresent news on Coronavirus is depressing.

Italae, Itly Italy... have problems. This was uplifting.

Jets, the National colors, people singing from their roofs..very moving.

It's been hectic, working remote some days. Traffic is cleared which is about the only blessing, I'm on my emergency roll of toilet paper after looking at 12 stores over the past week.

Where I live (France) we are in a "lockdown" situation. All schools are closed. All bars, restaurants and retail outlets are closed apart from supermarkets and smaller food shops. 6 pm curfew. All travel apart from going to a place of work, shopping for food or medical supplies, and travel for medical appointments, etc. is forbidden. If we want to go out for food we have to be carrying a signed & dated document stating the purpose of our travel to show to the gendarmes when challenged. Failure to carry this statement form earns a 135 euro fine. Its not the end of the world, just a bit inconvenient for people like me that are retired. Those that can't go to work because their workplace has shut down are stuffed but the government has promised billions to keep things rolling. I trust them to do as they say.

14 cases here in Little Rock. Schools, restaurants and bars closed. A few local grocery stores and dollar stores are rationing so things like milk, bread and TP can be had with good timing.

I work in TV news running my station's studio. It's affected me not just because of the nonstop coverage, but because someone at the station was exposed. We've had to deep clean the whole facility.

Restaurants are shutdown besides delivery, take out, and drive thru in my state. It's made for an environment that feels pretty isolated, and as you can imagine, the grocery stores have been raided for TP.

Grandson decided he prefers solid food to baby food so it turns out wife and I have an extra week of supplies in the house. Yes, its includes Kale and Quinoa and prunes.
1.jpg1.jpg

The virus pandemic is increasing day by day & everyone are staying home, all the shops, offices, public places closed. Hope this will end soon & everything will be normal.

Coronavirus hasn't bothered me, the omnipresent news on Coronavirus is depressing.

Italae, Itly Italy... have problems. This was uplifting.

Jets, the National colors, people singing from their roofs..very moving.

It's very inspiring, especially with the song in the background.

I'm normally not much of a "conspiracy theorist", but I have to say, if the numbers about new infections coming out of China are correct, then they already had the cure for this, when they let it out of their labs.

I'd argue that with the economic havoc this has caused to the US economy, China, at least at the moment, has to have the world's largest economy.

With either a jaundiced or realistic appraisal, you have to wonder if this disease is a response to Trump, his trade war with, or tariffs on, China.

Other than that, I'm doing OK. I'm a bachelor, orphan, only child, retired, and a misanthrope. So, social distancing is just, "life as usual", to me.

I want to share something. Mostly peoples are scared of this virus. But some peoples are facing mental health issues. I saw that my neighbor's son was 23 yr old. he is good at health but suddenly I night he shouted and said that I am a corona infected person, he is crying. His mother is a single-parent mother in las vegas. Then she calls my mommy. We are afraid of what is going on then we consult a person on call then he told us that he is facing mental fear. I don't remember the exact disease.
Here is the worst situation.......

I want to share something. Mostly peoples are scared of this virus. But some peoples are facing mental health issues. I saw that my neighbor's son was 23 yr old. he is good at health but suddenly I night he shouted and said that I am a corona infected person, he is crying. His mother is a single-parent mother in las vegas. Then she calls my mommy. We are afraid of what is going on then we consult a person on call then he told us that he is facing mental fear. I don't remember the exact disease.
Here is the worst situation.......
Well, if he hearsd voices telling him you are "a corona viirus infected person", it's likely paranoid schizophrenia. Onset occurs supposedly in a person's twenties.

Keep in mind I'm not a doctor.

I'm normally not much of a "conspiracy theorist", but I have to say, if the numbers about new infections coming out of China are correct, then they already had the cure for this, when they let it out of their labs.

Just the series of events could easily lead to that conclusion and I really don't think it is a conspiracy theory thing. I'm not saying I think they did it on purpose though. They can barely handle Hong Kong so I doubt they want the whole world breathing down their necks.

...[ ]...They can barely handle Hong Kong so I doubt they want the whole world breathing down their necks.
And yet, they instantly go from tyrants to victims.

Pretty much everything is classified as , "a war", nowadays.

We have Trump's "trade war" with China.

I've been told that the primary strategy of battle is not to kill people, but rather to injure them. If a person is dead, his (or her) comrades will be able to fight on. If a person is injured, it takes additional personnel out of the battle to care for them. Isn't that the way this pandemic is working out?

Top that off with the fact we;re now forced to buy PPE from China, due in part to profiteering on the part of American "citizens".

I agree with whatshisname about, "everybody has to die sometime". I don't have too much sympathy toward 90 year old nursing home residents, my logic being a common cold or influenza could just as easily have sent them to whatever reward they believe is waiting for them..

With that said, this virus is "decimating", (almost literally), health care workers, policemen, bus drivers, and anybody else that are indispensable to public welfare. It certainly wasn't many of these unfortunates, "time to die".

I hope and pray we can get this self indulgent buffoon out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in January 2021. Even then I fear it might be too late.

In fact, we could vote a blow up sex doll in as president, and the country would be better off. Him claiming covid19 was a "Democratic hoax", was the absolute last straw, as he continues to foist off blame for his inaction by de-funding the WHO. King pr!ck and his cronies still have 212 million dollars in their re-election "war chest".

Last edited:
Well, if he hearsd voices telling him you are "a corona viirus infected person", it's likely paranoid schizophrenia. Onset occurs supposedly in a person's twenties.

Keep in mind I'm not a doctor.
cool dude, I am just telling an incident, I don't know what is going with him..
we are just praying for him............

I haven't had a super bad quarantine. I've gotten to game, and do TechSpot more, so that's been fun. I've been cooking more and it's kinda nice to be at home. I've mainly just been fooling around with old PC parts laying around my house when I'm bored (Which is most of the day) Work isn't too bad. It was kinda crazy starting because we didn't have any idea what we were going to do.

@neeyik Do you want me to send you some toilet paper because I have plenty of it now ?

Last edited:
I haven't had a super bad quarantine. I've gotten to cooking and dancing more.so that's been fun .I've been reading more and it's kinda nice to be at home .I've been learning a lot of new things.

Back