CPU temperature

jubayer ahmed

My CPU(i7 10700k,,,,) is running at 60 to 64degree celcious ,, is it normal ?..I googled it and it says under full load CPU temperature of i7 should be 50 to 65degree celcious .

but I not even using it at half load,, so what's the problem here?

What cooler are you using on it? What size PC case is it in? How many fans does it have? An i7-10700K will be more than 50 degrees Celsius at full load with even a really good cooling system.

What cooler are you using on it? What size PC case is it in? How many fans does it have? An i7-10700K will be more than 50 degrees Celsius at full load with even a really good cooling system.
casing>> Aigo Darkflash leo(mid tower)
Casing cooler >> total 4
CPU cooler >> Cooler master H410R

There aren't many reviews around for that Cooler Master H410R, but this one suggests the temperatures you're getting are to be expected:

That site used an i7-8700K, which has six cores and a 4.7 GHz peak clock speed; your 10700K has 8 cores and a 5.1 GHz peak clock. So even though it's a newer processor, Intel hasn't already the manufacturing process for their chips by a huge amount in the past 4 years, which is why your CPU is running with those temperatures.

Anyway, as long as you don't exceed 85 degrees Celsius, when your CPU is under a very heavy load, the temperatures aren't anything to worry about.

Back