Cryptainer le crashing when using windows 7 both 64 and 32 bit

I have changed from xp to windows 7 64bit desktop and 32bit laptop, cryptainer le frezzes and crashes on both machines. No reply from developer, now using Truecrypt, runs all on on win 7 on both machines.

Anyone else had these problem, the other forum is now closed don't know why.

Win/7 Pro has a compatibility mode allowing Vista and XP/sp 1,2,3 programs to be used. Right-Click on the *.exe -> Properties; click the Compatibility Tab

Win/7 Pro has a compatibility mode allowing Vista and XP/sp 1,2,3 programs to be used. Right-Click on the *.exe -> Properties; click the Compatibility Tab
I have set the compatibility mode to xp sp3 and cryptainer le still crashes and locks up, also mailed the developer twice and they do not respond to my mails, hence have abandoned this software in favour of truecrypt which works fine, so glad I only used the free version of cryptainer!

You better decrypt all existing files with the OLD service first. It is possible that variations make them
incompatible with each other - - ie files encrypted by one may not be decrypted by the other - - play it safe :)

Back