Crysis 2 DX11 patch announced?

Eh, I'll believe it when I see it. Something about that quote seems fishy to me.

I'm with you EX , thus the ? in the thread title. although I think they may have heard from enough pissed off PC'ers, and slower than expected sales, that they are implementing the "if we had too" plan B. even if its true I bet we are looking at 6 months or better.

Ya saw this earlier today, wonder if it means they are close or just now starting it :p. What I don't get is why they released the PC version so incomplete in the first place. They had to know that a lot of PC gamers would be upset and disappointed with the current state of Crysis 2. Why did they not just delay the PC version? While that would anger many as well, I doubt it would have been as bad as now.

Ya saw this earlier today, wonder if it means they are close or just now starting it :p. What I don't get is why they released the PC version so incomplete in the first place. They had to know that a lot of PC gamers would be upset and disappointed with the current state of Crysis 2. Why did they not just delay the PC version? While that would anger many as well, I doubt it would have been as bad as now.
I suspect just starting! I think your right. I would have gladly waited for the Xboxers to get their cartoon version, and waited for the real one.

6 months from now i'd probably play the game again, but it doesn't make up for the stripped PC release. I'm actually pretty annoyed that I shelled out the retail cost for it at launch.

6 months from now i'd probably play the game again, but it doesn't make up for the stripped PC release. I'm actually pretty annoyed that I shelled out the retail cost for it at launch.

I pre-ordered as well. I bet there will be some PR spin come monday.

Same here same here
I was really suprised at the end too

Stop reading now if you don't want a minor spoiler...
In Crysis 1 we realize that Nukes makes the enemies stronger, so why are the goverment planning to nuke them again?
Makes no sense at all!

Same here same here
I was really suprised at the end too

Stop reading now if you don't want a minor spoiler...
In Crysis 1 we realize that Nukes makes the enemies stronger, so why are the goverment planning to nuke them again?
Makes no sense at all!

To destroy the spore towery things in and under the city?

If they do patch it I'll load it up and have a look but doubt I'll play through it again.

Arris; Yes but remember in Crysis 1 was also the same structure hidden inside a mountain, that rose up from the ground.
It was also revealed that the Aliens had been dormant here for around 2 million years, so in other words the aliens we see in Crysis 2 should be the same kind of aliens, though probably slightly evolved in the 3 years that has passed since Crysis 1...
Anyone else remember seeing this trailer, I just rewatched it and it absolutely gives me the shivers.
IMO it's the best trailer I've ever seen, it's also rendered in-game
It's almost tragic how different the final thing we got is :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXz3BlRjbA&feature=player_embedded

Back