Crysis issue help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rud3bwoy

When i am playing the back round keeps flashing and seeing clear boxes constantly flashing off and on,then i tried call of duty the game is fine no issues,what can be the case of this?

this is the demo version btw

my specs is

Intel Q9450 @ 3.5 Ghz|8 GIGS ddr 2 800 mhz|ATI 4870 X2 in cross fire|Vista Ultimate x64|
Asus rampage Formula|2 3.0 MB Drives 500 gigs|XFI Xtreme music|Water Cooled|Antec 1200 case|Ultra x3 1000 watts|

if cod 4 had no issues i assume it is something with crysis the demo cause both games were the demo

Ok if you have problems like that try to lower the graphic settings and this may be good.

what is your current settings?

Yes I was thinking it couldn't be graphics the problem as the cards you have on crossfire must play well.

Yeah try to redownload the update as it be be corrupted or the installation got a problem. Revert to 8.8 and try to re-download the 8.9 and install it if it is the same then try to download on another website/server.

some one else on another forum also has this issue so no worries here lol...but i wish they fix it cause i get great fps on 8.9 oppose to 8.8

Yeah it may be a big problem from ATI but it will be detected after some days and they will fix it by another update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back