Crysis online not working

74sundance

Hey guy's I had a hard time trying to install Crysis warhead and Crysis wars..I finally found I had a msiexec.exe. problem and fixed it.Now I have warhead installed and it works great,but I can't get online wars to work.
When I click on the short cut nothing happens if I use the Autorun found on the CD it will load the main menu but again nothing happens when I click play...
I had this CD installed before and it all worked..I did a Manual removal,cleared my temp files and what not and also ended all un important back ground programs as well as shut down my fire walls before during install.Any help would be great,Thank's

I have a Pentium (R) Dual-Core
E5200@2.5Ghz
2.50 Ghz,3.00Gb Ram
On Win XP with SP3
MB is a ASUS P5GC-MX/1333
Socket 775
DVD+R burner by LG

Update!!! The msiexec.exe (windows installer) problem is back...even after updating it to the newest version "4.5" I get the same message.........

The instruction at "0x76c941a9" referanced memory at "0x76c941a9" . The memory could not be "writen".
Click ok to terminate...
When I got Crysis warhead to install it was rite after the windows installer update was done....I tried the same thing again for the online version of the game " Crysis wars" but it still wont install properly...I can't install windows updates either.

I just stopped windows auto updates: cmd:net stop wuauserv then went to Windows folder:Soft ware distribution folder: Deleted all folder contents and then tried to install some windows updates but no go.The thought was that the fresh updates would reinstall the bad/missing MSI.EXE file.I'm now trying Run CMD:Sfc /Scannow I've inserted my XP Disk and it seems to be replacing some DLL's....I'll keep you posted.

That fixed it....I got to fully install my game and I'm up and running,My windows update is also working now but I do still get this message:
The instruction at "0x76c941a9" referanced memory at "0x76c941a9" . The memory could not be "writen".
Click ok to terminate...

Back