Crysis

VitalyT

A suggestion to set a filter for catching "run Crysis" and/or similar and remove the posts automatically.

In the last couple years I find it to be the dumbest and most annoying post ever on every technical forum.

Here's a fresh one again:

https://www.techspot.com/news/52685...os-unlimited-data-broadband-service-77tb.html

Also, this whole idea about anonymous posts under Guest account doesn't really serve any good. I'm hoping TechSpot will put an end to it someday...

Perhaps we should start questioning the IQ level of those who post this question.
Great idea! Suppose we use the string variable, (does/will it run/play Crysis) as a comparator for the text box. If the variable appears, then a warning dialog such as, "you're an imbecile if you try to post that" or "that joke is beyond stale, find a new one", could appear. Better still, (and my personal favorite), redirect the poster to an online IQ test....;) .

At least it's not as bad as "first post" :)
Yeah well, if it is indeed your "first post", you still get a point for either one, now don't you?

What I mean is, there's no penalty assessed......

And speaking of cliches, I don't care what anyone says, Microsoft will always be "M$" to me....:p

Anyone seen the filters on Yahoo?
Login and you can click [x] show me less on {some subject tag}

Tired of seeing who did what to whom or wore brand xyz on the red carpet!

Back