CS 1.6 Servers are not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

niromz

hi people, i play cs 1.6. And yesterday i formated my pc and i reinstalled cs. When i tryed to join any games, it was like ''Server is not responding''. So i can't join any games. Can you help me with that please.

my friend said, taht it could be a rooter problem, but i don't know what to do. You guys are probably more experimented than me :p.

my friend said, taht it could be a rooter problem, but i don't know what to do. You guys are probably more experimented than me :p.

I'm putting this in my signature...

To the OP (Original Poster)... Is your internet functioning? Is there a firewall that is blocking the game from connecting to the servers? Alt-TAB when the game starts up and see if the firewall is blocking it. If it is, then unblock it.

yeah my internet is working. I just tryed to remove my rooter, and it is working. so it is a rooter problem. but i don't know what is it :suspiciou. can you help me with that please.

So when you remove, by that I'm assuming turn off and plug your modem into the computer directly, the servers show up, but when you're connecting through the router, it won't work?

Is the connection through the router ethernet, or wireless?

Okay. What type of router is it? I'll need a name brand and product number to research more into the issue.

hey, i'm not sure what i have to do because, i have the 2.01 firmware version, and your link is for 1.05 firmware version, thx again, its really appreciated:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back