CSI Vista problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

neill1973

My wife recently purchased the 4 pack of CSI games. Only after she attempted to install the games did she notice that the requirements say 2000/XP only. Only 1 of the 4 games is Vista compatible. Has anyone been able to get these games to work on Vista?

For games that might not work in Vista but were designed for XP, try changing the compatibility mode to one of the older operating systems.

The only other thing I can think of at the moment is perhaps the PC doesn't meet the other minimum requirements for the game. What are the PC specifications?

The system more than meets the requirements.

HP Pavilion dv7-1279wm

2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor T6400
4 GB of DDR2
500 GB hard drive
GeForce 9600M GT

It don't work on my desktop either which is also running Vista. At work so going from memory here

AMD Athalon AM2 5400
3 GB RAM
500 GB hard drive
Geforce 8800 GTS

Graphics drivers up to date?

When you say, "not working," what exactly is happening or I should say not happening? Can you describe the problem better? Does the exact same thing happen on each Vista PC or are any different? Any error messages?

Sorry I wasn't online at all over the holiday weekend. I am at work now but when I get home I will check the game again for the wording of the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back