Cursor issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallb

hi, i have a problem that came recently. i noticed it while writing in forums and while writing in ICQ. the problem is that the cursor that blinks when you write in a text box, is too far from where it should be. this is very problematic to me because i write in hebrew , and then insted of appearng at the end of the letter, the cursor appears in the middle of the letter. look at these few pictres and tell me wether you know this problem or a way to handle it, thank you so much

ps.
this doesnt happen in windows text boxes or in live messenger text boxes.

et5jit.jpg

2q1b811.jpg

6z1wlh.jpg

2cxf0hg.jpg

Zounds ! I think you have answered your own question. No problem with standard Windows and certain other software, but ICQ (only?). Clearly the problem lies with their software and it's implementation of standard text boxes. You have nothing you can do about it except complain to the vendors - they may not even be aware of the problem.

Alternatively, if you could try other hebrew fonts.....

no i dont care its on icq , i care its on iexplorer! when ever i write in iexplorer it has this problem! im using internet explorer 8 so may be thats the problem?

Ahh ! Well, certainly IE8 has so far earned an unenviable reputation as being a complete dud. Can you not reinstall IE7? or better still use someone else's such as Avant browser, Opera, Mozilla firefox, etc

dude im not looking for stupid advises, im looking for solutione. if you know it please tell me but dont give me sily answers i probably know way more than you do.... btw this problem doesnt happen when i use firefox on the same sites (basicly all sites) . and dont tell me to uninstall ie8 cause this problem wasnt here before and is obviously doesnt have anything to do with the explorer not i have it on other coputers and there it works fine! please help?

lol my freind i appriciate the effort but you gave me no help only more bitterness...

lol my friend i appriciate the effort but you gave me no help only more bitterness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back