Custom Built Computer freezes constantly

Hey guys :D

A little over a month ago, I put together my first computer with the help of a friend. At first, my computer would crash once every couple of days, but as time went on, it began to crash more and more. It seems to crash more and more as time goes on (from reformats I tried). Immediately after a reformat, it will rarely crash. A couple of weeks in and it may crash 4-5 times a day (It has crashed 4 times from me writing this ;_; ). I will try to list as much information as I possibly can. God Speed, Tech Warriors.

The problem - My computer will freeze at seemingly random times. At first, my mouse will freeze. One second later, all audio will stop (Or become horribly distorted) and it will stay that way until I put the pillow over my computers frozen face and hold down the power button until it stops.
Build

PSU - EVGA - SuperNOVA NEX750B 750W Power Supply

CPU and Motherboard - Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I73770K

RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory Model CMY8GX3M2A1866C9 (Silver)

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100354OC-2L Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 CrossFireX Support Video Card

HDD - Western Digital WD1002FAEX Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Internal Desktop 3.5" Hard Drive

SSD - HP 120g v300a

For the PSU, I swapped it out with another one (600W I believe) and still crashed.
For the GPU, I removed it completely and played games solely off of my Motherboard, still crashed.
For the RAM, I ran Memtest for around 12 hours and I dont believe I saw any errors.

http://I.imgur.com/e8zeAfy.png My temps seem normal.

http://I.imgur.com/3q9DEyK.png Event Viewer, I really don't know what I am looking at D:

If there is anything else you need, please ask. Thank you so much ^_^

What he said ^
To me, it sounds like it could be a bad SSD or motherboard if you have eliminated the GPU, ram , and PSU.

If you have formatted your SSD and tried re-installing constantly and it gets better but deteriorates over time, it maybe the SSD. My suggestion, hook the SSD up to another machine, perform a firmware update (Do it on a laptop, it must be done on a machine in most cases that is not booting off that drive), and see what happens from there.

GhostRyder, I don't have time to try that for a little while, but I will give it a go on Friday. I'll post back with my results. Thank you :D

Tmagic, I'm sorry, I copied the wrong thing. Its an Asus P8Z77-V LX Motherboard.

Back